FFA DAY IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Attention all FFA Members & Advisors!
Plan to attend the Focus on Agriculture Careers event.
Here are a few details:
• FFA day will be held Friday, February 23rd.
• Kansas State FFA and Missouri State FFA leadership are eager to share a message about how your students can
become advocates for Agriculture and Hunger Awareness; making a difference in their communities and schools.
• We encourage Advisors and Students to make a special visit to the OSU booth this year.
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, where students can learn about educational opportunities in
Agriculture. Featuring their Equipment Technician Training Program for students looking to earn a degree in equipment maintenance and repair. Representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the program and OSU-IT. www.osuit.edu
• FFA Canned and Nonperishable Food Border Battle at the Western Farm Show!
- In support of the 2018 National FFA Week and FFA Day at the 2018 Western Farm Show, FFA members from Missouri
and Kansas are encouraged to gather and bring canned and nonperishable food to donate to Harvesters Community Food Network. Your chapter could win $500 for bringing the most canned and nonperishable food items!
How do I register?
• Complete the form below with the number of students your chapter plans to bring to the Show submit via the website
or print and fill out the form and FAX the form back to us. You will receive your complimentary tickets in February, along with a letter providing details about parking and other information.
• Please be sure to fill in your Western Farm Show FFA ticket request form below.
For questions, contact Ken Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Congratulations to Lone Jack FFA Chapter for beating Kansas in the 2016 Western Farm Show "Border War" Food Drive. This was Lone Jack's 4th win in the past five years.